About The Card
How The Card Works
Offers
Rules
More Special Offers
Majewel Club Privilege Card

 

 

 

      BEING A RITI JEWELLERY CUSTOMER HAS ITS PERKS AND PRIVILEGES

 

 

 

INTRODUCTION THE MAJEWEL CLUB PRIVILEGE CARD

At Riti Jewellery, the customer is at the heart of everything we do.

From the very beginning, we have given our customer an unsurpassed jewellery shopping experience—the highest quality, the lowest price and the widest selections. We are also continuously expanding our network across southern India for greater convenience and accessibility for customers. We now have four showrooms in Kerala, seven in Bangalore, two in Tamil Nadu and One in Andhra Pradesh.

And now, as part of our endeavour to enhance customer satisfaction, we are delighted to introduce one more value-added service,THE MAJEWEL CLUB PRIVILEGE CARD.

How the card works

a) Each purchase of Rs 100 will earn 5 reward points.
b) Wedding purchases (i.e. over 120 grams) earn 2.5 reward points per Rs. 100.
c) Reward points can be redeemed from 5,000 points onwards.
d) Reward points are redeemable at all Riti Jewellery Outlets.

Offers

a) Free maintenance of your jewellery.
b) Special invitations to preview the launch of new jewellery.
c) Special Prices.
d) Free passes and invites to special events.
e) Free gold purity checking through carat analyzer.
f) Exclusive sales consultants to help with selections for weddings etc. (with prior appointment).
g) Many more pleasant surprises for you and for your family.

Rules

a) You may redeem points with the purchase of gold /diamond /Siver/Platinum Jewellery.
b) Lost/misplaced cards will be replaced with new card for a nominal fee of Rs 50/-.
c) If unredeemed, the accumulated reward points will lapse after three years.
d) Reward points will get cancelled upon sales return, if any.
e) No reward points will apply given on advance bookings or under Kanakadeepam scheme or on any offer prices.
f) No reward points will apply on purchases of gold coins.
g) Customer can redeem only 25% of accumulated points at a time in subsequent purchases.The remaining 75% in the account will be carried forward and may be fully utilized over three subsequent purchases in the same proportion (i.e. 25% of original balance at a time).

More Special Offers

a) Discount on tour Packages.
b) Discount on air tickets.
c) Discount on beauty parlours.
d) Discount at Manappuram Medical and Dental Clinics.
e) Special offers will be updated and intimated to card holders periodically.

 
 
CHAIRMAN'S MESSAGE

“At Manappuram Riti Jewelry, we begin with a core commitment to ethical values.” Gold. It is a simple word that carries amazing power. Across the world and throughout the ages, gold has s…

Read More
 
PROMOTIONS



Read More
 
LATEST NEWS
Read More
 
IN THE MEDIA



 
OUR COMPANY QUICK LAUNCH OTHERS SUBSCRIBE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Home
About Riti Jewelry
Contact
Our Showroom
Previlege Card
Media
Advertisements
FAQs
Signup to recieve email updates